Recency

I, recently, have been doing quite a bit of everything:
some reading, some writing, and some music.

Recently, I have been thinking a bit more, and a bit more, and bit by bit, more and more.
About love, about families, about friends, and of course, about myself.

Recently, I have been searching...
through hearts, through tears and laughters.
Searching for a passion, a voice, the first calling, and the first love.
Also, a way.

Recently, I'm listening. Yes, to a lot of music, and to the sounds of soundlessness.
I long to hear, the voice of truth, and see, the outpour of power.

Recently, I have been wondering, what life is all about.
I flipped through a few pages of Ecclesiastes, and found myself dwelling deeper in thoughts.
Light sparkles between the lines, in the word of God.


Right now, I want to pray, and...yea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment