One Reminder

I'M FORGETFUL.

I lost stuffs all the time. On average, I lost my phone 3 times a day. 
Sometimes, I'd put things in a particular place because I think it is the safest place. But then, I'll usually forget about where I put it and I won't be able to find it since it is kept too 'safely'. 

I can't remember faces, I can't remember names. 
Sometimes I doubted if I really care about people. In fact, I think I do, but I simply have a hard time storing and connecting names and faces in my brain. Maybe if I could say a little prayer in my heart for every single person I've met, I'll be able to recall their names the next time I see him/her. 

I forget about little promises I've made. 
This is nothing to be blamed on forgetfulness. Don't say it when you don't mean it. If you mean it, remember it. To God, to people, to myself. A thing gotta be learned, Venora! 

The trick is, to not forget about a thing, I simply have to keep it before my gaze. ALWAYS. 
yes, love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment