Calling VS Walking

Calling and Walking are the two sides of a balance.
Calling is the intention of God for you, while Walking is the response from you.

For the past 6 months I've been struggling to walk in my calling... finding myself helplessly weak in my daily work, barely surviving in the water, I couldn't imagine what it's like to walk ON water. And it seems to me - my calling itself (my work) is pulling me down. WHY?

This message shed light to my situation, brought to me a sudden realization. I thought being called is all I need, but the intention to walk with God is the next step I missed. I failed, because I took the calling, and tried to walk it on my own. Now would you help me give the calling back to you, God...


Photo Credit: Colin Harris

Give the calling back to the God who's called you.
Hold onto the calling not, hold onto the Almighty God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment