2330 Central

It's almost midnight, dark but still a lot of people around the area.
The light spotted an old lady, knees on the ground, leaning forward with her toes supporting the weight of her body, begging for a dollar or two. The grey and whiteness of hair tells the age of her life. Something unfortunate might have happened to her, yet nobody can tell. Some people offered money to help, some offered sympathy. Some may not feel a thing, and some may even feel angry.

What I'm feeling... I do not know. What I should offer... I have no idea.
But the scene was stuck in my mind. For a long while, and till I reach home, I still can't get rid of it. The thing that have stirred my heart before, it's still there. My heart was moved, in a sense that I know something is not right. Too much darkness in this world, crying out for changes to be made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment