Messily-Beautiful

Oh how I love tonight's worship...

The best part is when everything is messing up, seriously, everything that I could or could not think of, thousands of unexpected were jumping in my way, and when I was losing all my control, I clearly knew that God is IN CONTROL. Every time I declared to God that "I'm worshiping you no matter what," there's peace that I've never had flowing in me. How AMAZING! It might be a little bit awkward to say it this way, but I really love how it all works out, so messily-beautiful - what a word... sounds like what I am in God's eyes. And.. it might not have been so beautiful without all the messes! 


We worship because what we are given is greater that what we can give... Worship is saying the 'thank you' that refused to be silenced. - Max Lucado

0 comments:

Post a Comment